Helpful Information and Websites
Before you book a Driving Lesson :
- You need to be at least 17 years Old
- You need to hold a provision driving licence
- Your Eyesight must meet current standards
What do I need to bring to my driving Lessons ?
- You will need to bring your provisional driving licence
- If you wear glasses/contacts bring them with you to every lesson
- Your eyesight and provisional driving licience will be checked on your first lesson
- If you are transferring from another driving school in blackburn bring your record of progress
What will my first lesson involve?
- Beginners will typically cover controls of the car
- Moving off safely
- Stopping the vehicle safely
- turning left and right (if time permits)
- If you have had lessons previously, don’t worry, you won’t start you from the beginning.
How many driving lessons will I need to take?
- The number of lessons required varies as all drivers are individulal.
- The national average is around 45 hours
- You may need to take more or less depending on the progress you are make.
- I will advise you based on my many years of experience - Instructors get to know there students abilities well.
What will I be driving?
- You will be driving my dual control mercededs
Do I need my own car for the driving test?
- No. It is normal practice to take your driving test in your instructor’s vehicle.
- Please make sure you check with me first before booking your driving test.
- This will ensure that I am available for the day and time of the test.
- Always listen to your instructor in regards to your preparation.
- Instructors are qualified experts and they should only take pupils to a test that they believe are truly ready.